Mini Camp College is a free, one-day, interactive and informative college planning workshop designed for high school students from underrepresented and underserved populations.
College admission professionals from institutions across the country will lead workshops designed to help students navigate the college application process. Topics covered include:
- The College Search Process
- Standardized Testing
- Completing Applications
- Writing Essays
- Financial Aid
- College Athletics
We invite you to come make the most of your college search and application process!
- Atlanta, GA: Event postponed. New Date TBD.
- Saturday, March 14, Georgia State University
- Upstate South Carolina: Event postponed. New Date TBD.
- Saturday, March 21, Furman University
Past Mini Camps:
- Conway, SC: Saturday, March 7, Horry-Georgetown Technical College
- Miami, FL: Saturday, October 5, University of Miami
- Little Rock, AR: Saturday, September 21, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Puerto Rico: Saturday, August 10, Baldwin School – San Juan
- Puerto Rico: Friday, August 9, Southwestern Educational Society (SESO) – Mayaguez
- Winston-Salem, NC: Thursday, June 13, Wake Forest University