SACAC is compiling virtual resources on this page for the benefit of students, parents, caregivers, and college admissions professionals. Many of these resources have been shared within social media platforms, limiting access to many people who need this information. We will continue to update this page as new resources become available. We encourage members to share this page within their professional networks, school communities, and beyond!
The resources we share are maintained by others, so please contact the content owners directly with questions or concerns about information they provide. If you have a suggestion for a resource to include, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and SACAC will consider it.
*Puede traducir esta página al español haciendo clic en la bandera en la esquina superior izquierda (si está viendo por teléfono, es posible que deba girar su teléfono a la orientación horizontal).
- April 20-23: StriveScan Virtual College Exploration Week (FREE, four-day event of virtual college exploration presentations for students, parents, and counselors): Link
Self-care & Care for Others
- Centers for Disease Control’s “Daily Life and Coping” resource page: Link
- Healthline has published How to Talk to Your Kids About the Coronavirus.
- Psychology Today has published How to Talk to Your Anxious Child About the Coronavirus
- NPR has shared Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
- Mindfulness Guided Meditations by Koru Mindfulness: Link
- Strategies for Responding to Stress in Children: Link
- National Association of College Admission Counseling College Status Update Resource (information for students, parents, and counselors about virtual resources and college policy changes): Link
Class of 2020 Specific Resources
- List of Colleges and Universities that changed enrollment deposit deadlines (maintained by ACCEPT): Link
- Colleges And Universities Temporarily Waiving ACT/SAT Requirements For 2020 Admissions Only (maintained by FairTest): Link
- NACAC’s Enrollment Deposit Waiver Form (allows a student to request a waiver of the deposit due to financial circumstances): Link
- Federal Student Aid Website for Coronavirus Information (part of the FAFSA website): Link
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) Coronavirus Web Center: Link
- NASFAA State Financial Aid Programs (links to state-by-state programs): Link
- Coronavirus Update Website for AP, SAT, and other programs: Link
- Coronavirus Update Website for ACT and its programs: Link
Test-optional College Resources
- Master List of Test-Optional Colleges and Universities (maintained by FairTest): Link
- US Colleges that are SAT/ACT-Optional/Flexible/Blind for International Students (maintained by Sarah Loring de Garcia, IEC): Link